1. maintainable long-distance friendships.
2. a smiley one year old niece.
3. the thoughtfulness behind my new camera (from the fam).
4. mini strawberry cupcakes with a fluffy powdered sugar frosting.
5. that the scent of freshwater cucumber reminds me of a certain mexico cruise with b.
6. friendships that penetrate the surface stuff.
9. fresh tunes & pandora.
10. these faces:
11. lent: remembering Jesus’ sacrifice.
12. the man that jogs by my office window everyday around this time 3:17. he has a “unique” jog.
13. the sun is out.
14. my “swim team” at the therapy pool monday, wednesday, friday at exactly the same time.
15. that for 14 days there is world peace at/during the Olympics.
16. the Olympic creed: “The most important thing is not to win but to take part, just as the most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The essential thing is not to have conquered, but to have fought well.” Pierre De Coubertin
18. remembering all that God has done in my life:he is faithful.
19. thinking about my next niece or nephew arriving in july and that I get to be there!
20. dreaming big.
21. family that not only cares, but acts on it.
22. future travel planning.
23. new recipes.
24. anticipation of whether or not the bulbs we planted this fall with bloom this spring/summer.
25. studying about Esther and her story.